What to do, what to do...
Father's Day comes around every year, the thought of socks and undies go through your head and then quickly out again because you don't want to give in to that cliche.
But what do you do to celebrate Father's Day in and around North Lakes this year?
We've tracked down just a few options for you to consider;
1. You could catch a movie at Event Cinemas North Lakes. They are showing an Advance screening of Sully starring Tom Hanks and Directed by Clint Eastwood. You don't get much more manly than Clint Eastwood!
2. How about getting the kids to do some DIY craft projects for dad designed by his favourite shop, Bunnings. Here are some fantastic creative How To's from the team that know it best. Father's Day DIY Shed Sign or this Father's Day DIY Pebble Photo Frame or, Dad can enjoy some family time with the kids at the Father's Day Family Night.
3. If you happen to be spending $200 or more in the right stores at Westfield, you can pick up a pair of Free Happy Socks to go towards Dad's gift. (There's that cliche, had to do it.)
4. There is up to 65% off at the Shaver Shop at Westfield at the moment for all of Dad's shaving needs, ends 4th September. Terry White Chemist are also advertising Father's Day Fragrances from only $7.95! Dad will be looking and feeling great.
5. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or a delicious dinner at the North Lakes Tavern and snag Dad a free gift!
6. Give Dad a rocking Father's Day and treat him to a night out at Scarborough Sounds as part of the Redcliffe Festival events.
7. Dine in style after a round of golf while listening to the live music on the terrace at the North Lakes Resort Golf Club.
8. For Dad's who love the simple things in life and just being outdoors with the family, you can't go past a good old picnic by the lake. Bring along his favourite nibblies and a comfy blanket, maybe even give the remote control sail boat a float and surprise him with your gift at Lake Eden. If you get enthusiastic, a walk around the track is the perfect way to clear dad's head - because we know he works so hard for the family. Let's hope for nice sunshine and clear skies.
Whatever you decide to do, we hope you have a lovely time enjoyed with family.